This is not enough

I am going to an airport, I have reservation tickets with me, the plane is also ready on the run way and I am sure that plane will take me to my destination. Three times announcements came for the departure of the plane.  If I did not go inside the plane after few minutes the doors will be closed and the plane will start moving.  Though I believed in the plane and got my tickets booked, still I could not reach my destination because I did not board the plane.

The analogy of the airport and the plane serves as a powerful reminder that belief and intention alone are not enough to achieve our goals or reach our desired destination. It highlights the importance of taking action and seizing opportunities when they present themselves.

In life, we may have dreams, goals, and aspirations that we believe in wholeheartedly, just like having a reservation and tickets for a flight. However, if we do not take the necessary steps to move forward and take action, those dreams may remain unfulfilled, just like missing the plane despite having everything prepared.

The announcements for the plane's departure symbolize the opportunities that come our way. They are like the chances given to us to take action and make progress towards our goals. However, if we let these opportunities pass by without acting upon them, the doors may close, and the chance to move forward may slip away.

Belief in oneself and having a clear vision of our goals are essential starting points, just like having reservation tickets for a flight. But it is equally important to translate that belief into action, to step forward and take the necessary steps to make our dreams a reality.

Life can be filled with uncertainties and challenges, and sometimes fear or hesitation may hold us back from taking action. But it is by stepping out of our comfort zones and embracing opportunities that we can truly make progress and reach our destinations.

So, the lesson here is to have faith in yourself and your abilities, believe in your dreams, and take decisive action when the opportunities arise. It is the combination of belief and action that propels us forward and allows us to achieve the things we set out to do. Just as boarding the plane is necessary to reach your destination, taking action is essential to fulfill your dreams and aspirations in life.

Evangelist Billy Graham is an expert in explaining God’s word in simple ways of understanding.  I know Jesus Christ, I know the Bible, I believe both of these.  Is this not enough? This is a common question many people are asking.

No, this is not enough.  You must accept Jesus as your personal God and Savior.

General belief about Jesus Christ will not save us.  We must accept Him as our personal Savior.  Then He will come and dwell within us and guide us.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Litmus Test

Children don’t need chocolates

Pain a Valuable Mechanism